Here’s the list of ingredients in Coca-Cola:
- Carbonated water – Approximately 90% of Coca-Cola is water. The carbonated part is purified carbon dioxide, which gives the drink its “bubbles” or “fizz”.
- Sugar – Coca-Cola Classic’s sweet taste (and also some of its mouthfeel) comes from sugar. Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and
Coca-ColaLight are sugar free.
- Caramel colour – A very specific caramel is made especially for Coca-Cola, to give the drink its characteristic colour.
- Phosphoric Acid – The tartness of Coca-Cola comes from the use of phosphoric acid.
- Caffeine – The slight bitterness in the taste of Coca-Cola comes from caffeine
- Natural flavours – The essence of the secret formula of Coca-Cola is its blend of natural flavours. This is the most protected and secret part of the formula
Did you know? We now offer four colas: 1) Coca-Cola Classic, our original and iconic cola, 2) Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, which mow tastes more like Coca-Cola Classic but without the sugar, 3)
Find out how we’re reducing sugar in our drinks